DEI is pleased to offer outsourcing services in acquisition, additional gift, and lapsed direct mail. Details are below.
Adding new members to your files has never been easier or more successful. The 3MG acquisition package has generated superior results at stations across the country. You give the order, we do the work!
DEI is making Acquisition Mail PRODUCTION available to all DEI member-stations. To participate you must:
- submit your Acquisition List Co-Op participation form by the deadline in order to get list counts for the upcoming approved mail dates through the production collaboration.
- enter DEI Mail Production Collaborative as your mail production "vendor" with Sue Richmond's contact information.
- sign separate letter of agreement for mail production work.
Provide your house lists (active, lapsed and prospects) with instructions to mail or suppress.
On your behalf, DEI's Acquisition Mail Production Collaborative will:
- de-dupe files
- suppress active members and other names you select
- code lapsed and prospects for mailing
- print and mail the package using a "back to the station" reply envelope
$250 per 1,000 for acquisition and lapsed names mailed plus the cost incurred for the list acquisition rental and the non-profit postage.
Minimum production cost is $1,500 exclusive of postage
Open to all DEI member stations.
Direct mail-acquired members are the best quality new donors any of us have. And the DEI Mail Production Collaborative is reliable, affordable -- and, most of all, do-able.
For additional details or answers to your questions, contact Sue Richmond, DEI 3MG Executive Director, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 703-739-2874. In your e-mail, be sure to include your name, title, station, e-mail address and phone number where you can be reached.
Additional gift member solicitations are part of the proven practice membership operation. Strengthen your program by mailing the right package to the right person at the right time!
For Fiscal Year-End, Calendar Year-End and Pre-Drive Add Gift mailings, your station provides current member file segments selected for the add gift solicitation and DEI does all the work - letter prep and production, insertion, and mailing. Donors send proceeds directly to the station.
$295 per 1,000 for additional gift mailings, plus non-profit bulk mail postage cost. $1,500 Minimum production cost
Open to all DEI member stations.
- Deadlines for add gift mailings vary with station needs.
- Dealine for Calendar Year-End Mailings is August 31.
Deadline for Fiscal Year End Mailings:
- June 30 FY - Feb 28
- Deadlines for other Fiscal Year-End dates will vary according to station need.
Interested in Participating?
E-mail Sue Richmond with an indication of your interest in the project. She'll provide you with all the details necessary to join the collaborative.
Additional gift mailings are 2 efforts. All components are included. Responses go directly to stations.
Copy is available for all formats. Mail dates are arranged to meet station needs.
Current members are the best source of additional dollars to your stations and can generate significant net revenue to support your mission - oftentimes 5 - 15 times the investment cost.
The DEI Calendar Year-End Mail Collaborative is an element of the Three Million Givers (3MG) Initiative.
For details or questions, contact Sue Richmond, email@example.com or 703-739-2874.